Donde Estas L'Chaim?

It's the day before my birthday! I've been absent from the blog scene for several reasons.

  1. Boyfriend and Sex takes priority over blogging.
  2. My Grandmother died.

I volunteered at GLAAD today and then I went on a music shopping spree. Here are my purchases now uploading to the jdPod:

Neon Bible by Arcade Fire
Writer's Block by Peter Bjorn and John
Myth Takes by Chk Chk Chk
A Weekend in the City by Bloc Party

Friend Marli sent me some iTunes gift monies, too, so I will have fun spending that.

Bad New Bears, though, My beloved laptop is on death's door and a new one is on the way to replace her. It is a miracle I am using the old girl, now. I do need to keep it short and sassy though, so I have enough life left to get all my files off when the new one comes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sex with boyfriend is a very good excuse!