A Week End and a Weekend

As you should very well know by now, my days off are Wednesdays and Thursdays. That makes Tuesday my Fridays, Wednesdays Saturdays, and Thursday into lazy Sundays.

My Friday night, I met my boyfriend (yes, Boyfriend.) and his boss-lady at China Grill for some grub and drinks. A bottle of white, a bottle of red, 2 bottles of champagne and 4 salad plates split-between-the-3-of-us later we were sufficiently toasted.

Wednesday, of course, was Valentine's Day...Indian food and some sweet lovin' ...

Today, I shoveled snow for the first time in my life. SNOW SHOVLAH!

This weekend, I skip work and the BF and I go up to the Catskills. First time in the Catskills.

2 comments:

Jdog said...

I hate to be the only one who comments...but you did a kickass shoveling job!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like love is truly in the air!