Here is an end of year round-up on my life:
- I am a single, gay white male living in New York City.
- I still work at a small museum in Midtown with modern inclinations.
- I have a 15 year old cat named Hoot and she'll kick your ass.
- Did I mention I am single? I am. Single.
- I am ok with this, as I have always been, but lately I have had a strong urge for a serious relationship leading to the establishment of a household and a united front on the world.
- Roommate is moving out in January and Jen of That's What She Said is moving in.
I am in Pensacola tonight through next saturday, December 30th!
Why my Mom moved to Pensacola is beyond me. Palm Beach has a much more sophisticated sound when saying you'll be going there for the Holidays.
Beer and Pool!