Scratch and Sniff

It is a good thing I have Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday off this week. I am starting to feel sick and will probably need bed rest.

Stupid sore throat.

I need a boyfriend to come over and pet my hair and read to me. Heck, I would settle for a boyfriend that would call and ask how I was feeling.

Being sick makes me feel all clingy and needy. Yet, I tend to shut everyone and everything off and hole up in my bedroom only coming out for liquids and something to eat so that I don't die.

Let's hope it doesn't get that bad. But if you are a guy willing to come over and pet my hair and read to me, please apply.

3 comments:

Jdog said...

Get well, get well soon! We hope you get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»