The Long Island Life

Monday night, Shannon Murphy called me and invited me to her parents' house with her and some other friends for the 4th! I said yes. So, further out on the Island we went...

It was only about a 45-50 minute drive from the City. I've said this before: it is weird how quickly it becomes suburban as you leave the city.

Shannon's parents' house was amazing! and fun! Beer and BBQ (Shannon's mom made me pasta! How amazing is that??!) Kayaking, and golfing in the backyard and fireworks at the marina! It made me miss the 'burbs and my Mom!

I miss you, Mom!

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

4 comments:

Jdog said...

Um, what happened to red pubes?

John Murray said...

Where on Long Island? I miss the big 4th of July Bar-B-Qs of my youth on thr Island.

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»