iMix: Summer 2006

Falling Through the Floor
  1. Did I Step On Your Trumpet/Danielson
  2. A Summer's Night/Jens Lekman
  3. Steady, As She Goes (Acoustic Version)/The Raconteurs
  4. Standing in the Way Of Control/The Gossip
  5. Shimmy Shimmy Quarter Turn/Hellogoodbye
  6. I Don't Want to Fall In Love/She Wants Revenge
  7. Living in America/The Sounds
  8. Peach, Plum, Pear/Joanna Newsome
  9. Ohio/Cocorosie
  10. The Truth About Cats and Dogs (Is That They Die)/Pony Up!
  11. Cheated Hearts/Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  12. It's Alright/The Picture
  13. Song Song Song/Final Fantasy
  14. I Write Sins Not Tragedies/Panic! At the Disco
  15. Pyrite Pyramid/Pretty Girls Make Graves
  16. Hyperballad/Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  17. Ocean Breathes Salty/Sun Kil Moon
  18. Exodus Damage/John Vanderslice
  19. Calm/Maritime
  20. Cold On Me/Ringside

Standing on the Ceiling

  1. Black Swan/Thom Yorke
  2. Dangerous/Panda & Angel
  3. I Was a Lover/TV on the Radio
  4. Blackout/Lovedrug
  5. Owner of a Lonely Heart/Grizzly Bear
  6. Alone Again Or/Calexico
  7. In My Head/The Ballet
  8. Off With His Cardigan/The Lucksmiths
  9. A Higher Power/Jens Lekman
  10. For Real/Okkervil River
  11. On the Radio/Gary Reynolds & The Brides of Obscurity
  12. Girl and the Sea/The Presets
  13. T-shirt Weather/The Lucksmiths
  14. On a Neck, On a Spit/Grizzly Bear
  15. Insistor/Tapes 'n Tapes
  16. How I Remember/David Bazan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You tickle my digital analog.

Erik said...

Every time I listen to Sun Kil Moon's Ocean Breathes Salty, I press rewind and listen to it five or six times.

I like this summer double CD issue edition. How come it hasn't arrived in the mail?

Jdog said...

Needs more Bjork!

guile said...

you've got good taste in music :)..

Bewareoftheblog said...

Nice mixes!

Clap your hands and say yeah yeah yeah!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info »