I'm a Man With Conviction

While I was walking down Ditmars Avenue, today in Astoria, Queens, someone yelled out of the passenger seat of a pick-up truck (looked like a group of construction workers) the word "fag." Since I was the only one around it had to have been directed at me.

The only thing I could think of saying in response was "Why don't you come and say that to my dick!"

I said this as the light turned green and they drove off, but I know they heard it and I saw the look on the guy's face. He was surprised I said something.

3 comments:

Jdog said...

CHEERS!

Be careful though. The other night some dirtbag was muttering to me "You're so beautiful, you're so beautiful." I shot him a dirty look and said "You really think that's effective?" Then I was scared he'd rape me.

Ivy P. said...

I love your comeback. I miss you. Are you going to Ani in CP on Thursday?

Ivy P. said...

I love your comeback. I miss you. Are you going to Ani in CP on Thursday?