Day Off, Number Two

Of course, I have been emailing and talking to friends about the Gilmore Girls Season Finale last night. Here is a great photo of Liza Weil (Paris) and Coco Gordon Moore (yes, of the Sonic Youth Gordon-Moores). Sonic Youth was one of the many musical guest stars on last nights show.

Now that Gilmore Girls is over for the season, all I'll have to satisfy my junk food cravings are the ABC Family repeats.

Being early in the day, I would say I have great plans and that I am not watching television and taking a nap later on - but that would make me a liar. I would go to a park and read or something, but it is rather windy and cold for Spring (for my tastes, anyway).

2 comments:

Reel Fanatic said...

Was that young Coco playing with her parents on the show Tuesday night? I was trying to figure out who it might be ... I thought seeing Kim Gordon bouncing around singing that lewd little ditty in the town square was comic gold

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»