The following are things that I have become addicted to in the few months that I have lived in New York City:
- Degrassi, The Next Generation - oh, oh, oh what a little unemployment can doo oo oo
- Coffee, Iced/Hot/Black/Latte - whatever, I just need it to function, now.
- Gilmore Girls - some office gossip put this one on my DVR heavy rotation.
- Kanye West - I love this man. Late Registration is genius.
- Brooklyn Lager - ok, I'm not "addicted" and I hardly ever drink, but when I do, this is my beer of choice.
- Wonderfalls - (thank you, commenter, for reminding me) why was this show cancelled!!?
They are all healthy addictions, yes? None are being abused. Well, maybe the coffee...