Man at Subway Station (E Train at 53rd and 5th)

You're there sleeping in the afternoon, perhaps drunk from a day of drinking. If I were you, I would choose a more inviting subway station. What is the draw to this particular one?



Perhaps the Museums surrounding it? The Churches, shopping, the hustle and bustle of a Midtown station?

What were you saying Sunday morning when I got off the train and went up the escalator. Something about Julius Caesar being a great man, not bowing to the will of women. In fact, you said he would "pierce a woman with his sword" if confronted with her authority.

What is up with that? What have you against women and why are you bringing up a man from circa 40 B.C.E.?

Am I as confused as you? Will I be yelling out in the station soon about Julius Caesar not taking any lip off women?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.blogger.com
Is this possible?