The Yoko Diaries

Over my weekend, I got a call from Yoko Ono wanting to meet and spend the day together. So, we met up for lunch. We went to Eatery on 53rd and Ninth. Yoko is so cool, we had a table in the back and listened to the new Common CD on her I-pod. It was produced by Kanye West, by the way. She is a big fan of Kanye, especially after his comments at the Hurricane Katrina Relief Concert.

She repeated,
"George Bush hates Black people."

then added "and Asians." I think she was thinking of when George Bush the First vomited on the Japanese Prime Minister, Kiichi Miyazawa, in 1992. Parents often perpetuate racial hatred in their kids at a young age just through their own actions and words.

Otherwise, she has been talking up Tasti D-Lite for a while now and she finally took me to one after lunch. New York's #1 Favorite Dessert? Um, let's bring on the pint of Ben and Jerry's, Yoko, and then you'll taste a #1 good dessert.

I told her:
"I think you'd like Cherry Garcia."




3 comments:

rokkgod said...

I was surfing around and found another George Bush site.George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People This place has a ton of funny videos and mp3s.

Anonymous said...

For the next hurricane tracking ; the easy way to keep going.

Antonio Hicks said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site. sincerely, antonio.