Missing

A mistake has been made. Minor in the grand-scheme-of-things sense. I deleted my profile photo with the intention of posting another one.

However, when told to "Add Photo by Editing Profile" you are only taken to the profile editing page with the link to Hello and Picasa which don't help at all and send you in a circle repeating the same thing, but not actually providing an answer.

Funny thing is that I had to have done all of it before as I HAD posted a the original profile photo!

So, no photo for jamesdamian at Waiting to Derail. Que lastima!

How will I keep the throng of people crushing on me via my blog coming back if there is no glamour shot of yours truly? How?

I need help! I need suggestions or some tekkie-nerd help. (Not to be confused with Trekkie-nerd help).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I'm very impressed that you didn't lie and use one of the jake or johnny pics as your own, solely to rope in some jackASSSSS. impressive. that is blogtegrity.