Necessities, a Plea, and Some Facts

I've found a few necessities:

Target is 7 stops away on the G Train.
Bed, Bath and Beyond and the Container Store are 6 stops away on the L

The L and the G station by my apartment is like 3 blocks away.

A Plea:

If ever so kind, please send gift cards for Target, Ikea, and Bed, Bath and Beyond. Or money for rent and food.

and some facts:

I finally got my 2 bags, so I finally have belongings.

I am sleeping on an aerobed borrowed from a friend.

I am exhausted by the end of the day.

I still don't have a job but it is a holiday weekend.

To get wireless internet, I am sitting on my toilet facing the window.

From said window, you can see the Chrysler Building (Photo to come).

2 comments:

Beckster said...

Go target and Ikea...how fun is that?!? I am so excited for your new adventure, J, but I'm gonna miss ya in WPB. =( Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Wow you made it! I'm so happy for you that you're there, getting established in the City. Good luck with your interviews! Ryan