Witness Williamsburg

An apartment has cometh. Oh Grand, on Grand Street, Williamsburg, Brooklyn. That's right! The birthplace of Jay-Z, Biggie Smalls, Jackie Gleason, Barbara Stanwyck and John Travolta will soon be the stomping grounds of me. All credit goes to Katie, my soon to be roommate. She found it on the second day she was looking and was the first to see it. Our move in date is July 1st.


"Your boy back in the building, Brooklyn we back on the map
Me and my beautiful beeeeeeeitch in the back of that 'Bach
I'm the realest that run it, I just happen to rap
I ain't gotta clap at 'em, niggaz scared of that black
I drop that +Black, Album+ then I back, out it
As the best rapper alive nigga ask about me
From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
I'm a hustler homey, you a customer crony
Got some, dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me?"

Now, the most important things in my life are selling my car and securing a job. If anyone knows of anything, hook a brotha up!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Ah, Williamsburg. I hope you're not on the G train...

and what is up with Kiddo having so many blogfriends in NYC and not introducing me?

Bastard...

http://rockcentermeg.blogspot.com

Kiddo78 said...

Do you have CarSoup.com in Florida?? I sold my car *with no engine* in one day...