Top 10 List

Top 10 List of Actors I Cannot Stand

1. Tom Cruise (you are the worst actor on Earth)
2. Nicolas Cage (I just think you suck except in Raising Arizona)
3. Keifer Sutherland (you disgust me like the crunch from raw onions and Kit Kats making me think that I am eating roaches).
4. Ethan Hawke (I tried to like you, but you are Tom Cruise Jr.)
5. Hayden Christiansen (you are the reason that all three of the new Star Wars movies suck, even though you aren't in the first one)
6. Donald Sutherland
7. Stephen Baldwin
8. William Baldwin
9. Alec Baldwin (except for that SNL where he plays the gay guy on the "Inside the Actors Studio" segment)
10. Daniel Baldwin (I don't even know if he is an actor but ALL THE BALDWINS ARE DEAD)

I'm sure there are others but this is a Top 10 List, the Top 5 are pretty solid and the bottom 5 could be replaced with others I hold much more disdain for.

1 comment:

Bewareoftheblog said...

Good list, but you left off Josh Hartnett. He's Tom Cruise Jr.