Top 10 List Weekend Redux

Top 10 List of Actors I Cannot Stand

1. Tom Cruise (you gave Katie Holmes the Herp)
2. Nicolas Cage (ConAir anyone?)
3. Keifer Sutherland (I thoroughly enjoy watching you get disfigured by Reese Witherspoon in Freeway).
4. Ethan Hawke (I tried to like you, but you write bad fiction.)
5. Hayden Christiansen (gay celebrity rumors usually excite me. but I am praying that the hets keep you).
6. Donald Sutherland (you spawned the cockroach crunch and are a little crunchy yourself)
7. Tom Hanks (with several exceptions, your acting ranks worse than my cats')
8. Alec Baldwin (like your character, Jimmy Swaggart, in Great Balls of Fire (1989) eventually did, you should repent for your sins)
9. Bad Actor
10. Haley Joel Osment (they milked every last drop of cuteness from you and forced you into mediocre voice character work hoping that you will recover from your adolescent awkwardness. It is sad, but so, so true.)

No comments: