A Sketchy Lifestyle Update

The other day, I came home to a rather quiet apartment. Usually, there is Sketchy the Turtle trying to get out of the aquarium and bubble noise and what not. Everything was gone. Sketchy was gone. The aquarium was gone. The table it sat on was gone. All of it. The next time I saw my roommate, I asked him what he did with Sketchy. He set him free!! FREE! In Lake Alice, the lake on campus. Oh, Sketchy, I hope you are having the time of your life frolicking with the other turtles in the lake. And if you become food for an alligator, then whatever time you had before then was worth it to the terrible life you led in the bowl.

May the Force be with you, Sketchy.

1 comment:

Kiddo78 said...

I'm so happy for Sketchy!! I hope the other turtles are being nice to him. Do you think he'll know how to get food all by himself??