The Survey Says

A good friend Kristen sent me a survey so, I decided to post my responses here. She added questions 39 and 40 for my benefit. I added 41 and 42 then sent it back to her. Here it is:

1. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR KITCHEN PLATES? Ryan's white china that has turned dull gray AND developed rust spots
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING? My Antonia, by Willa Cather
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have no mouse PAD
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Cranium
5. YOUR FAVORITE MAGAZINE? ReadyMade
6. YOUR FAVORITE SMELL? Misty Rain in the air
7. YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SMELL? a puppy with parvo
8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN MORNING? Did I roll over HOOT in the middle of the night?
9. FAVORITE COLOR? green
10. LEAST FAVORITE COLOR? red
11.HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? 1
12. FUTURE (or First) CHILD'S NAME. Ikea
13. WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE? my Health, Family, and Friends
14. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? YES
15. FAVORITE TV SHOW? currently, L word
16. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL YES OR NO? NO
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? cool
18. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? 94 nissan pulsar
19. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON (LIVING OR DECEASED). Parker Posey
20. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Sangria
21. What is your BIRTHDAY? 3-9-76
22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? yes
23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB WHAT WOULD IT BE? artist
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY COLOR HAIR, WHAT WOULD IT BE? i like my hair color
25. IS THE GLASS HALF FULL OR HALF EMPTY? fill me up, be-otch
26. FAVORITE MOVIE? party girl
27. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS? sure
28. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? carpet and cat hair
29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? any involving men
30. WHAT IS YOUR SINGLE BIGGEST FEAR? something happening to my nieces and nephews
31. SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. I'll miss you most of all, scarecrow.
32. KETCHUP OR MUSTARD? muth-turd, now let's not be silly!!
33. Hamburgers or Hotdog's? Boca RATON burgers
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? RC COLA
35. BEST PLACE YOU HAVE EVER BEEN? NYC
36. WHAT SCREEN SAVER IS ON YOUR COMPUTER NOW? a photo i took in Mexico
37. PERSON MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? i havent chosen who I am sending it to
38. PERSON WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see 37
39. WHO WAS WITH YOU DURING YOUR WORST BICYCLE ACCIDENT?KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40. DID SHE LAUGH? YES!!! and I did TOO.
41. WHO WAS WITH YOU WHEN YOU BUSTED YOUR ASS ON THE ARCHER TURN LANE INTO 34th in PUDDLES OF WET PAINT?
42. WHO LOVES TELLING EVERYONE?

No comments: